Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Tuesday, July 13, 2004 by Jon

man i had a really good post for you all to enjoy. it was kind of an in the moment thing. but i guess you'll all never know.

but anyways. i wish i would have been able to attend TAC ec. i'll try to go next year, as just a camper. yes! a camper! that'd be nice.

musicisgood.

you know, I wish i cried more. things usually dont move me to tears. they hit me in the gut, can give me chills, rip away something, but usually, no tears. I think we could all use a really good cry right? When oh when will that come. and what will cause it?

I'm scared to know.

love love love.

i believe its love, its hiding down, deep down inside us all.

Another thing i'm scared of is losing touch with friends. good friends. that doesnt hit me in the gut, but more so in the heart.

Wednesday: Springfield
Saturday: St. Louis
Sunday: Champaign/Springfield
Tuesday: Michigan
in 3 saturdays: North Manchester, Indiana. or home. Not Springfield, but home. maybe.

it is where the heart is. is it where my heart is? nah. its all over. in other people.

I think communication is the key to a lot of things. good communication. i think that may have something to do with my fantasies of not taking any classes but languages. I'd like to be sept-lingual.

out on the corner in the pouring rain.

see all the black all the white fade to gray.

i believe that love is the answer.

dream on, dream on.

and when she says she wants somebody else, i hope you know, she doesnt mean you.

you quenched my heart in love. (i bet thats a good feeling)

its hard to say what it is i see, and you wonder if i'll always be

did you know i miss you, did you know i miss you, i miss you, i miss you

turn turn we all become dizzy

up all upside down, to each other, we'll be facing our love

back beat the word is on the street that the fire in your heart is out

in your arms, my salvation lies in your arms

and its all about you, yes its all about you

and as we wind on down the road, our shadows taller than our souls

a clear black night, a clear white moon

coffee black and egg white

get close, get tight

we'll walk above the water, we'll rise above the mist

do you really want to live forever? forever. and ever.

I want to wake up where you are

in the name of love

hold on hey love hold on hey love hold on on on hey love hey love.

and i'll stop. i'd be impressed if someone knew half those songs. if you did, maybe we should be best friends.

and i ramble on.

Filed under having  

0 comments: