Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Friday, May 28, 2004 by Jon

wow. so i was shopping yesterday with Jack from Stl, and I was asking for the price of this dvd. I asked the storeowner how much it was, but you know, my mandarin sucks. So there was this girl who overheard me and asked if she could help. She did, and then we started talking. She asked me where i was from, and i said uiuc. she then asked me if i knew Jonathan Chu. I always think its funny to ask if someone knows so and so because c'mon, what are the odds? but. i knew this kid. apparently, theyre best friends, and i grew up with him back home, we went to the chinese church, and had C++ class together in high school. and i meet his best friend in a small shop in taipei due to my bad mandarin.

like whoa.

Filed under having  

0 comments: