Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Saturday, May 22, 2004 by Jon

Greetings from Taiw...Los Angeles!

Yes. So my plane from Springfield to Chicago Ohare was delayed 1 hours. This forced me to switch from an 845 flight to a 930 from Ohare to LAX.

And so I arrived in LA at midnight. I walked to Singapore Airlines to check in for my flight to Taipei at 1am...

and they had already given away my seat to someone on standby. klasdlkajjalskjlads. So now I am here in LA. I hung out with Grace yesterday and visited my aunt and uncle. Went back to the aiport last night to try to get a ticket on standby, and they waited until 1230 to start (as opposed to 1200 when they gave my ticket away the night before...wtf???) and needless to say, i didnt get a seat.

And since friday night and saturday night have a ridiculous amount of people on the waiting lists, Im confirmed for sunday night/monday morning 1am departure to taiwan.

meh.

Filed under having  

0 comments: