Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Tuesday, May 11, 2004 by Jon

the new taf site is amazing. I'm quite proud of our little camp.

So yea, has anyone else noticed how people leave messages for other people in their profiles? It's the newest form of communication. E-mail, IM's, cell phones and text-messages are once again not enough to talk to each other.

but oh man, how burned would you feel if you got dumped that way? Ouch.

But you know, some of you might have already read this on my info. Which illustrates my point. You know you're all addicted to reading every away message. I should just start making blog entries in my profile. Or I should patent the idea of publishing blog entries into profiles...

anyways, a picture post should be coming soon.

I Power Blogger.

haha...

Filed under having  

0 comments: