Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Saturday, May 15, 2004 by Jon

Hurrah. Junior year of college is over, and I think I actually did well this semester despite the bajillion news stories I had to write. We'll see if journalism really is my thing.

The campus is relatively quiet. Still a lot of party kids around, but most of my friends are gone. And I am going home tomorrow, but before I do, here is a short photo essay!


So yea, college really is a lot of fun and games, but those fun and games force you to write unorganized 2am papers.


And is doesn't help that youre diet isnt great. Last week, I ate a personal record five straight meals of various kinds of pizza. I think I ended the streak with either Burger King or hot wings. Either one doesnt really make your diet better...


And when I'm tired of writing that 2am paper, I actually take a break by doing dishes. Tyler would argue that this doesn't happen THAT often, which is probably true. But yea, apartments equal tons of dishes. Even if you eat out everyday.


But my most common breaktime activity is looking at people's profiles and away messages compulsively. Like, three times in twenty minutes. And you know, sadly, it's still the same away message, yet I keep checking if its different...


and finally, laundry laundry laundry. This picture is old. My laundry stack is now an extra two feet high. And I'm not kidding folks. I think one week equals two feet in the hamper. But hey, here's looking forward to next year with a washer and dryer in my apartment.

but for now, summer!

Taiwan in 5 days. No more Andrea//Marge//Alex. tears :(

Ming Young: May 16 - July 20 @ Taipei
Jon Lee: May 19 - mid-July @ Taipei
Roger Lin: May 23 - July 31 @ all over the island
Jessica Sun: May 26 - June 21 @ Taipei
Michelle Hsu: June 1 - July @ Taipei
Anna Wu: June 3 - June 23 @ Taipei
Jon Chen: June 10 - June 16
Jeremy Chen: June 10 - June 16
Kelly Huang: June 27th - Aug 2 @ Taipei (Loveboat)
Alice Wang: early July @ Kaoshung
Alvin Wang: early July @ Kaoshung
Karen Lai: July 3 - July 17 @ Taipei
Jessica Fu: July @ Taipei
Pauline: Late July - August
Mayline Wu: Late July - August
James Huang: Late July - August
Marco Ku:
Leo Ku:
Cindy Lee:
Jason Lee:
Linda Kuo: May 24 - June 7? @ the Southern tip of Taiwan
Jason Kuo: @ the Southern tip of Taiwan

Eric Chang: Lives in Tainan
Steve Lin: Lives in Taipei?

Other Taiwanese Kids:
Stl's Jack Chiu: May 17th - ?
UVA's G-race: Early-Mid June - Early August @ Taipei (Loveboat)
UIUC's Calvin:

Filed under having  

0 comments: