Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Wednesday, September 03, 2003 by Jon

hmm yes. just switched from majoring in econ to majoring in Advertising and then getting a masters in Broadcast journalism. IM SCURRED! AAAHHH!!! what am i doing?? is it the right thing?!?! will i want to go back to econ?!?! aaaaahhhhhh!!!

worries:

- I didnt want to do econ because i dont want to take business stats & calc etc...this i fear might have been in the back of my mind.

- Also in the back of my mind, I think watching What Women Want and seeing mel gibson have a fun time at work makes me think advertising will be "fun". what if they made a movie about fun econ work??? would everything be different???

- Broadcast journalism....whaddafunk am i doing? well ok, i do LOVE ESPN. and i would love to work for them. so this would be close...but....but....meh. boo. haha oh man...scary!

what am i going to do with life?!?!?

Filed under having  

0 comments: