Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Tuesday, September 16, 2003 by Jon

for some reason i just cant fall asleep at night. i go to bed around 2am and its usually 3 - 330 by the time i actually succumb to slumber.

anyone see the article about how you sleep is linked to your personality? well i have like 3 sleeping styles (maybe this is why i cant fall asleep lately, because i dont have a set pattern...) but yea. the article is here.

i used to sleep on my side with my arms around my blanket and legs around it too. that means i have a social and easygoing personality. ok so that could work. but i also do "the freefall, flat on the tummy with the hands at the sides of the head, is the most unusual position. Only 6.5 percent of people prefer it and they are usually brash and gregarious."

so im brash and gregarious sometimes? shrug. normally i end up on my back facing up..."Unassuming, good listeners usually adopt the starfish position -- on the back with outstretched arms and legs. "

so basically i have 3 positions with different meanings. meaning im one whack person. awesome.

but i still dont know how to get myself to fall asleep...maybe my queen sized sheets on a double bed or my feet hanging off the bed have something to do with my problem...

and in other news: ladybugs seem highly attracted to me. last week a lady bug joined me and took a ride on my cell phone for a few blocks. sunday the same thing, a lady bug chilling on my cell phone in my hand. and then today one flew onto my arm and i think it bit me too...and finally as i was sitting in class i noticed one crawling from my right shoulder all the way to my left shoulder.

now if that could only happen with real ladies as opposed to ladybugs.

oh and finally one more thing...tafcrush site updated.

Filed under having  

0 comments: