Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Monday, December 30, 2002 by Jon

woooo im back home. the flight was pretty good. the plane was uncrowded and i had no one sitting with me...so i had 3 seats next to a window all to myself! yaaay. i slept and watched signs on the plane. went by decently quick. after i came home i unpacked and such, then headed over to adriennes tonight. yay for adrienne. usual peeps was over. hehe i took a nap over there while they watched tv. yea even though i slept all on the plane im tired and dizzy...so i need to get to bed, especially since it is almost 3am and i need to go work at 11. yea...BUT FIRST! Pictures from Taiwan!!! woot woot!




my dad and i at Sun Moon Lake. it was peeerty.


my ahma (grandma) pondering her next mah-jong move. she's a pimpstress in mah-jong. be careful.


catdogg with a giant mashimarro in hsimen ding. hehe right after i took it i tried to take another picture, but a sales lady told me no pictures. but little did she know i already took one! har har har.


googoo (aunt) Yvonne, cousin Tony, cousin William, googoo Grace, and her husband Paul aroud the dinner table. yea theres always a lot of ppl over for dinner, so my grandma cooks like 8 dishes. so howard and i...well we ate a lot.


howa eating a rice cake dipped in pigs blood. yea...my cousin and his friend also got one. needless to say, i passed on this. I dont think i like pigs blood.


haha on the way to get glamour shots i was sitting in the taxi, looked out the window...and saw this. ahahah. yea...


howa getting his makeup on for the glamour shots. he looks so fake. and also very girlie. way to go howa.


and here is me in my "derelict" outfit. hehe they put "dirrty" makeup on me. Christina, step aside, because JonnyLee is here.


hmm yea...howard, boy george. yea...


ahma, ah-gong (granddad), and googoo grace chattin it up.


me my dad and howard at a restaurant in taipei on my last night. goood food. chinese pancakes! YES! and apple sidra is the SHIZZNIT.


and last but not least, my favorite picture of the trip, howa catherine and i at the night market hsimen ding. why is this my favorite pictures? because it has to do with this:

look! different people, different time, same location! marge chris gill michelle et all took this in the summer. and now us 3 did in the winter. i declare all taf reunions in taipei must now meet at hsimen ding and take a picture in this spot marked by the KFC in the background. haha yea, so cool.

alright, thats all for now. peace out kids. its good to be back home.

Filed under having  

0 comments: