Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Thursday, December 26, 2002 by Jon

glamour shots today for five hours. howard and i are so ghey. not stupid...but forreal....gay. ahahaha oh man. these are funny. and so gay...haha right. we get to pick them out which ones we want in our book and for wallets tomm! YEA!!! im so giddy. yea so today was basically wake up...eat, glamour shots, eat, mahjong, watch tv. OH YEA! tomm imma gonna spend more money, gifts gifts gifts!

but ok, some randomness:

-Piper Perabo annoyes the crap out of me in Coyote Ugly

-Howard has been in the shower for a long time...

-Trip to Taiwan = lots of food and weight gain

-Speaking of which...the five hours i spent taking glamour shots has been the longest that I have gone without eating in the past week, not counting time spent sleeping. too much food.

-I should stop biting my nails. Its a bad habit.

-Today, I was Derelict, a la Zoolander. Go glamour shots. har har.

-Stuff is cheap to buy here, but then you buy too much. I was broke when I got here, got money, and I will be broke when i leave.

-mmm....I'm having a blast here...but home....

Filed under having  

0 comments: