Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Sunday, December 22, 2002 by Jon

hello boys and girls. dang...i had something i wanted to blog about, but now i cannot remember. well that just isnt cool. back in taipei now, chillin at the grandpadres casa. i just got done playing some mah-jong. my grandma is a pimpstress in mah-jong, and she helped me while i subbed for her against her friends and my aunt. haha i lost some of her money. her friend is also a mah-jong pimpstress.

my cousins are chilling with me too. i just met one of them for the first time tonight. unfortunately my lack of good mandarin and total lack of taiwanese besides a few phrases dealing with eating...we cannot really talk. kinda sucks. i wonder how close i wil be to the majority of my cousins when i grow up cuz like...i cant communicate with half of them. yea das not so cool. i need to learn.\

oh yes, i remember what i wanted to say now, thanks to it coming onto tv. THANK GOD that the "Ketchup Song" hasnt hit the US...unless it has while ive been over here. fo real though, the Ketchup Song, by a group called Las Ketchup (im not lying here) is basically a 2002 version of the macarena...except A WHOLE HECKOVA LOT MORE ANNOYING. oh man its so bad. i hope you guys dont have to deal with this over in the state, cuz...its highly annoying. the dance to the song is so simple that its dumbnifying. see i dont even know if that was a word. thats how dumb the song is making me by simply watching it once. STEER CLEAR OF THE KETCHUP SONG.

ahem. so yeas, howard should be arriving in taipei tomm, and catherine yeh sent me an email saying she was here in taipei too! i had no idea. hehe i called her twice and well...its been tough trying to ask for her over the phone in my non-fluent mandarin, hehe. yea i'll try again tomm....later kids.

Filed under having  

0 comments: