Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Sunday, December 15, 2002 by Jon

ok ok ok, well, almost time to leave, but hey, theres always time for a blog. so my mom is trying to sell crepes now at the ice cream place. totally bad idea in my opinion, but that of course doesnt matter. but hey thats not the story. my mom was making crepes and trying to get ppl to try them out and taste them. so there were some ppl walking by, and my mom would stand there and be like , would you like to try a crepe? nothing bad. but then this one time she asked this girl "Would you like to try a piece of crepe?". and i froze. i was like "......are you kidding me....she did not just say that out loud...." . luckily however, i dont think ppl noticed, and even luckier, i dont think my mom ever used that specific phrase again. whew.

in other news...

-when the funk did howard get a xanga? that bastard never told me.

-its been 9 hours since i last ate at steak n shake, yet i feel as if i should eat because in my mind i will be going to bed soon, even though im really not for another 4 hours. well screw it, im hitting up the gas station before i go.

-im going to have my cell phone with me in taiwan, just for the sole purpose of being able to call my mom when i arrive in chicago. 99% sure it wont work in taiwan, but hey, you should all call and leave voicemails if so. yea thatll be cool.

-Susan - i bought a new hat (at abercrombie kids no less) so yea, i dont need my hat back right away.

-hit up the chatterbox thing to the left. lets get that new blog toy goin'

-well kids thats it. time for the JRL to make like a fetus and head out, y'all have a good 1 day without me signed on. i know i know it will be weird not seeing Thendxcrd on your buddy lists, but you can do it, i know you can.

Filed under having  

0 comments: