Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Monday, October 21, 2002 by Jon

man i really love my rolley chair purchase. im really glad we dont have carpet now, since that allows me to roll wherever i want in the apt with ease. and since out apt is the handicapped one, i can even slide right up to the sinks with so much ease! haha i just roll back and forth all day between my room and the living room and kitchen. OH SO GOOD.

went to the tpc today, hurrah! attended the youth group, listend to the service, tz told a joke, i was amused, good praise, and light football and lunch afterwards. hurrah! i havent had chinese meatloaf in forever (and it made my hand smell really funky afterwards). and i notice emily and angie both say "what the mother". hehe yes. played some more football after lunch, tossing it around. then i gave eric a ride home around 2 and then came back here. hung out, chilled, wasted the rest of the day away, etc. i am however adding many songs to my collection on my comp thanks to hannah. go hannah. hang out some more...and yea thats my day.

ps: i love my chair.

Filed under having  

0 comments: