Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Thursday, October 24, 2002 by Jon

hmm. this is going to be a busy weekend. I have to start on my real speech that im giving at the TPC since i have my dress rehearsal on wednesday. I also gotta get officeXP on my comp since uh yea, i wasnt able to do my CMIS hw tonight since, after a long story, powerpoint and excel were removed from my comp. I'm also busting my brain writing a paper defining time. hehe my material comes from andreas blog with that phil guy, about how time is the moving image of eternity. it really is pretty darn pimp to think about, and how true it is. yea, its cool. i also want to fit some time in to update my peeps page, thatll take me some time, do laundry, clean the apt, and on sunday we have our first playogff game. yea its against an undefeated team. hope we do well. wah. so busy. well not really. but yea. always so much i want to do, and then i spend time playing ncaa football 2003. oh well. at least the game is fun.

i wish i had a really long weekend that i could spend here. brian and i were talking about how we are so creative at night right before we go to sleep. we dont have enough time to act on those thoughts though since we gotta go to bed, and then we end up forgetting about them, only to remember them again late on some other night. its a viscious and non productive cycle. and need to bust a cap and do something. well i did write a page and a half about time, and the paper isnt even due for like 3 weeks. hehe, yea go me.

Filed under having  

0 comments: