Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Thursday, October 10, 2002 by Jon

hehe ok time for a happier blog. lalala, no homework tonight! yay! yea ive been wasting time lately playing Stronghold, some war sim game matt downloaded. yea, being even more unproductive, excellent.

well as fate has it im probably going to end up going home this weekend, although i dont know how its going to play out. since my mom took my cell back she cant call me. and well im not going to call her because she told me not to etc etc and for other reasons probably. but yea tyler and matt are both going hom and adrienne will be home and if my mom makes my sister go home and work i will tell her to stay at school and i will work, so yea...will jon work or not? that is the question. it is homecoming weekend back home though, even though that doesnt really pertain to me much since really wouldnt do anything for it...hmm, i wonder if i could actually go home, as in too my house...with my mom all mad at me. i dont know....

in other news...i made pot stickers tonight. matt and tyler have never heard of one, seen one, eaten one. and well they dont want to.matt too like a nibble and said it was weird and looked nasty. but matt is THE pickiest eater in the world i swear. a large amount of things he doesnt like to eat. tyler and i shake our heads at him. bad matt.

hehe ok...time to go play more of me game. yay!

oh yea thanks for the prayers, me's appreciates.

Filed under having  

0 comments: