Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Monday, February 18, 2002 by Jon

yeas, well i started my day off wonderfully with tom knocking at my door at 7am to go get an advisors meeting for classes next year, oy, so early. so i got that and came back and slept and then woke up again and went to class. got an A on ma test de francais and microecon was the same. went to lunch, yada yada yada, came back to dorm, went to film analysis, we watched Blow-Out, with John Travolta, not a bad movie, but not the best, especially since the other 3 movies we watched were really good in that class. then after that....volleyball with BETH AND HANNAH!!!! BETH BETH BETH!!! HANNAH HANNAH HANNAH!!! ok there is my daily quota of getting the 2 most beautiful girls at SIUE in my blog. yeeeaaasss. oh and after volleyball i was gonna play indoor soccer(!!!) at 630, but it didnt happen :( dinner came next, etc etc, and then i came back and didnt do much. oh but yes before i came back me beth and hannah had our "look for change in jons car escapade"...hehe, i didnt have any money to pay for the parking, so we dug through my car, but we found money...yeas! and the nWo is back! ahahaha. hogan and the rock. that a good promo. good for them. yes. my name is jonathan ray lee, and i like pro wrestling. if you hate youre a jobber.

hehe and if you want to be amused buy some stupidity or whatever you want to call it, go to brians blog, hehe yea....stupid windows xp, my printer and webcam dont work, hopefully i can figure it all out this weekend...yeas...peace out!

Filed under having  

0 comments: