Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Tuesday, February 26, 2002 by Jon

oh oh oh yea. today was a good day. i actually went to all my classes, watched a pretty good movie in flim analysis, The Untouchables, and then hung out with tom tyty beth hannah and jessica for like 4 hours after dinner. hehe but the BEST part of the day was....starting to read The Big Show, the book all about espns sportscenter!!! oh its so great. i love it already. ive been reading it the entire time ive been in my room. its so funny and good info for my pipe dream of being on espn. oh oh oh yea. beautiful. time flies when i read this book. oh yes. played the movie game in beths room too...me and tyty dominated. oh oh oh yea. then i came back here and continued my reading of le book. oh its so good!!!!!!!!!!

Filed under having  

0 comments: