Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Thursday, February 07, 2002 by Jon

yea so das not cool. jon wants to have comment thingys on his blog :( . but nooooo, there is none of that for a stupid blogspot. pasjd;asdj. well i skipped french today, so that was exciting, got more sleep, got a 20/20 on my microecon test (hurrah!), and i think i did well for my film analysis test.

howard is weird

BaMBoO KiD: hahahaahhaha
Thendxcrd: ?
BaMBoO KiD: nothin
BaMBoO KiD: just i'm laughin hard as hell
Thendxcrd: ...

eh heh heh...

Azntbarbie: ah jon!
Azntbarbie: hate you!
Azntbarbie: oh gosh.. robbie's going to eat me
Thendxcrd: .....

hahaha. oy. silly karen. my lips hurt. oww. and i spilled crumbs allll over the carpet underneath my desk, so like if i have my feet down they will be in crumbs, but i cant use a vacuum till tomm cuz it would be so loud. blah. blah blah. ok im tired. bye bye bye.

Filed under having  

0 comments: