Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Saturday, February 02, 2002 by Jon

hehe yes. well i spent my afternoon and part of my night making a britney spears collage for my computer. its fun! and yea...pearl harbor...not tha great of a movie....hehe, oy. i played basketball today! and i suck! yea!!! haha im so bad in real games. yea i didnt relaly do anything tonight, exciting eh? people are gone home for the weekend and im chilling here. oh oh oh yea. hehe i like how after i yell at andrea to blog and she finally does i stopped for a few days. niiiiice.

oh yea get this. so there is an ra here in the dorm named grant. no one like him. he asked my roommate if i was gay today.........asopidasodjsad. wtf???? does he not see the britney spears poster and the other swimsuit model on my wall??? why does he thinkg im gay??? now there is an outside chance my roommate is messing with me...but i dont think he is....so yea 2 ways to exact revenge....play it up and hit on the ra, or do some prank that im not going to mention...wahahahahahaha. thats bastard. asdjakldjasdk. hes so dumb. blah. ok im tired. sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Filed under having  

0 comments: