Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Tuesday, December 11, 2001 by Jon

yes. and here is one more interesting convo with karen...but to fully understand go to my funny taf picture page.

Azntbarbie: god i still remmeber when you paraded my pic of my butt arond
Thendxcrd: hehe yup
Thendxcrd: and its still there
Azntbarbie: ahh
Azntbarbie: hahah
Azntbarbie: hahah you should piut the caption" you think this side is good looking, wait til you see the other side"
Azntbarbie: hahah ahh wait
Azntbarbie: no i meant face not like side ewww
Azntbarbie: oh no.
Azntbarbie: you know what i mean!
Azntbarbie: hahahah
Thendxcrd: ahahahahahahahaa
Thendxcrd: no i didnt!
Thendxcrd: i was like....the other cheek?
Azntbarbie: haha no i meant my face
Azntbarbie: not my .. you knoe
Azntbarbie: hahah
Thendxcrd: ....
Azntbarbie: hahaha it came out all wrong
Thendxcrd: i didnt even think of that....
Thendxcrd: i was thiking your other butt cheek...

Filed under having  

0 comments: