Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Tuesday, December 25, 2001 by Jon

yeas...you know what would be cool? if i updated my blog as much as margaret. anyone think i will? probably not. yea so i heres what i got for christmas...binoculars, a shirt, cologne, a gift certificate, a desk calender, and a manicure set (.........)...yeas, hopefully my dad will give me some money...but yea...anyways, my dad better give my sister some money too. You know what he got her as a gift? i mean this is seriously sad. i dont even feel like typing it cuz its so sad, even though my mom my sister and i were cracking up about it...but yea, my dad got my sister, for her christmas present...a stapler. a regualr run of the mill stapler. a STAPLER. well i suppose it did come with a staple remover and some staples....but come on. A STAPLER. poaksdal;skda;slkdsa;. im going to have to call him tommorrow and ask him about it and what he was thinking. Im sure hes giving us money though...so thats good. a stapler....blah...so anyways...hehe i got my mom a pair of pink pajama pants, how kuh-i ("cute"...yea i have no idea about the ping-ying for that...), and a nice baby blue sweater for my sister, and a cream sweater for my dad. they all liked them. i am the christmas present man...not only because i got them things they like...but because i got them all within 30 minutes. yea you go old navy.

yea my computer wont work, so im on my old comp right now. im really worried though cuz i have NO IDEA how to fix it. windows wont even start up. maybe ill call q or something...hmmm...yes. rachel if you are reading this...tell q to talk to me. heh.

wahahaha....I LOVE SPORTSCENTER. mmhmm. im watching the best of sportscenter for the 2nd time in a row right now. its 4am. i woke up 12 hours ago. hehe oh yes. sportscenter is so good, i mean SO good. deliciousness. anti-fugly is what it is. sweet sweet sportscenter. i need to think up some catch phrases to say during highlights for myself. wahahaha...sportcenter parady....children's X-games....they just dq'ed a 10 year old because he was wearing a hartford whalers jacket..."uncool"..hehe and in his interview he said "im gonna represent, its who i am" in a little kid voice. hehe, man i wish i lived in bristol connecticut...

speaking of ct...wait...nevermind i better not say...hehe...yes...hmm i wonder if mkap will im me with questions about this line if i leave it in...and i know i could just delete it but where's the fun in that? and besides, deleting takes work. mmhmm

ooohhh....i had a weird dream last night...kinda cool though. like everyone i know from my senior class and everyone from taf was in it...and we were at an abercrombie & fitch-like setting (maybe working from 9pm-630am had something to do with that...) and it all revolved around working on a slideshow. taf slideshow or senior slideshow? who knows...but interesting...yes it is.

yeas...me eats lotta turkey today. man waking up at 4 really screws up your day. i havent seen daylight in awhile. went to bed as the sun was just coming up and woke up just when it was coming down...shizzle. yes....time life classic country: great story songs commercial on tv right now...interesting....

well alrighty thats a quality amount of blogging eh? yea i think so. i have to work 10am - 3 on wednesday. day after christmas. aopdkaposdkaspdka ja;sj;;lakd;. oh oh oh nut.

well once again merry christmas, happy holidays, and happy new year to all in the world. may we all live in peace and harmony in the forthcoming year. happy birthday jesus. yeas. and i think its someone in robbie's family's birthday too....waaah....sportscenter clips of 9/11 stuff gives me chills...the guy on it can really sing too...dang. i want to be an athlete now. why cant I be a multimillionaire football player?!?!? *sigh*...oh well, hopefully jon will be able to be on sportscenter! oh thatd be so tight. yes. yes it would.

Filed under having  

0 comments: