Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Monday, December 10, 2001 by Jon

yes...for some reason explorer kept dying on me so i couldnt update my blog. how sad is that? im sure all of you readers out there were very sad that you could not get your daily dose of Jonizzle My Nizzle. yeas, tres sad. well yesterday wasnt that exciting really, watch football and studied. my teams did well, and im looking for more points tonight form peyton marvin and lamar...oh they better do well.

talked to anna about going to "da nati", hehehe, as she likes to call cincy, and yea, howard and i need to ask robbie if we can stay with him...yes...heh.

i had my french final today, it wasnt too bad. played some pool afterwards with dave and q dogg mcscruffle. oh yea, hehe, my suitemate cory made like 160 dollars last night, not bad for your first night stripping eh? hehehe, yeas...college algebra tomm, maybe ill do some studying...but i really need to get ready for wednesday...econ and then physics...all starting at 8am. oy.

Filed under having  

0 comments: