Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Tuesday, December 11, 2001 by Jon

hehe ok so im going to add some nice convos to my blog to give it a little spice:

howards Counterstrike addiction is finally getting to him!!! and he also lost in the taf league after he made cocky posts!!! ahahahaha!

BaMBoO KiD: man i had a nightmare.....
Thendxcrd: hehe
Thendxcrd: what was it?
BaMBoO KiD: um
BaMBoO KiD: i was a soldier in CS
Thendxcrd: hehe
BaMBoO KiD: and i was the onyl one left
BaMBoO KiD: and i got captured...
Thendxcrd: uh huh
BaMBoO KiD: and the guy that captured me was extra friendly
Thendxcrd: were your raped?
BaMBoO KiD: then he got behind me
Thendxcrd: dhahahahahaha
BaMBoO KiD: and put his hand on my calf
BaMBoO KiD: and squeezed
BaMBoO KiD: and said that i had very strong cavles
BaMBoO KiD: then i got nervous
BaMBoO KiD: then he touched my arm
Thendxcrd: hahahhaa
BaMBoO KiD: and his assistant then left
BaMBoO KiD: and it was just us
Thendxcrd: ...
BaMBoO KiD: and he was like
BaMBoO KiD: "do you know what i want to do"
BaMBoO KiD: i was like "..."
Thendxcrd: ahahahahaha
BaMBoO KiD: then he put a gun to my head
BaMBoO KiD: and told me to turn aruond
BaMBoO KiD: ......
BaMBoO KiD: then i woke up
BaMBoO KiD: man that felt real
Thendxcrd: ...
Thendxcrd: hehe
BaMBoO KiD: i was scared
BaMBoO KiD: heh
BaMBoO KiD: i was like
BaMBoO KiD: "omg your'e going to rape me"
BaMBoO KiD: "yes"
BaMBoO KiD: "i started crying
Thendxcrd: ...
BaMBoO KiD: and shit
Thendxcrd: ahahahahah

yeas....eheheheheh

more convos!

Azntbarbie: haha im making him send webcams pics to me too
Azntbarbie: now your turn!
Thendxcrd: ...
Thendxcrd: i dont know if i like being a toy for your amusement
Azntbarbie: haha please jon!
Azntbarbie: im so bored

LM Mntgmry: hey guess what
Thendxcrd: what?
LM Mntgmry: my friend came into my room yesterday, pointed at a picture on my wall, and said "he's hot"
LM Mntgmry: it was a taf boy
Thendxcrd: hehe
Thendxcrd: um
Thendxcrd: and?
LM Mntgmry: guess who
Thendxcrd: hmm
LM Mntgmry: it was a georgian
Thendxcrd: young
LM Mntgmry: no
Thendxcrd: uh
Thendxcrd: donald
LM Mntgmry: yeah
LM Mntgmry: hahahaha
Thendxcrd: hehehehe
Thendxcrd: yeas

yeas...so true, so true.

yeas.

Filed under having  

0 comments: