Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Thursday, November 15, 2001 by Jon

yeas...today was a beautiful fall day...more like a spring day though, it was like 76 degrees out there. oh oh oh yea. and i woke up at 12 so that helped keep me happy. chilled around the dorm, ate some soup for lunch and visited ppl, then i dragged myself to physics to pick up my test at 2, which i did and then immediatly left. yea that was a good idea. payed tuition fee...then went to register my classes, but some were full so il have to go back to an advisor tomm. oy. but hey im going home tomm for break!! wahoo!!! and my econ test is apparently easy so thats good...yeas, im excited. played football today too, caught the game winning catch in perfect full stride, i mean the throw was awesome and yea, it was just perfect, ran up to q, made a move on him, then split between him and tom, broke free with my lightning speed, stretched my arms out, and bam, football in my hands....oh oh oh yea. that was a natural high. who needs weed? yeas. hehe.

Filed under having  

0 comments: