Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Monday, November 05, 2001 by Jon

yea...so im going to write about my weekend. yea my last post was just about my weekend, i need to post more often. hehe, anyways the weekend was cool. went to chicago for an itasa planning retreat. left after lunch friday, drove to springfield, dropped off laundry, went to uiuc, picked up roger and betty and then left up to go to naperville. Total Driving Time: 4h 45 min. so yea we had a meeting at michelle yu's place. it was pretty cool. dinner was good. made a skit, it was funny, and that took us till like 11 or so. howard called roger and was going to meet us at rogers house. so we go to drop off betty, and i let roger drive since im tired and dont really know my way around. rogers gets a flat tire. hehe, yea thats nto good, but no biggie, i change it quick ( like really quick, i was proud of myself ) and then we went off to rogers. New Total Driving Time: 5h 45 min. howard deborah and this other girl came and we all stayed the night there. next morning woke up and went to get the car fixed. came back and then left for northwestern. TDT: 6h 15min. I drove A LOT this weekend. oy. after we got to NWU they had already started everyhting. i got there just in time to perform our skit, so we did. went well. chilled, yada yada yada, then we broke out into small groups to discuss itasa. hehe, mengting, my group leader, who looks like peggy by the way...asked me how i kept up with my itasa involvment since i go to siue and there isnt a tasa here or much asian ppl at all in genreal. i mentioned taf. she was like "ohhh, "TAF"...." hehe...i guess non taf ppl who are involved with taiwanese stuff think its goofy or get tired of hearing it or something. heh, i was amused. kev was in my group too. so yea after that we had lunch. it was jimmy johns!!!! hurrah. then after that me howard and kev threw the football around outside for 15 min. came back, had some more worksjops, threw the ball around more. it was a fun time. marsha was a girl in my group...looks kinda like diane from taf....she was cool too. taught her how to throw a football. yea, so basically the whole day was chill. it ended at like 630 or so, and we then left to go to eat at some chinese place. it was me howard rosanna dave roger betty and brendan....kev had to go back to umich, and we met up with anita and jenny hsieh and 2 of their friends to eat. on the way there i was following roger....and it was crazy. heh, we got lost, and i almost got in a few accidents and i ran 2 red lights. go me. New TDT: 6h 45 min. so yea, dinner was really cool though for some reason. i felt very asian eating there, heh, it was nice. my hands were getting cramped from using my chopsticks, oy. hehe, we ordered a meal for 8, and it was a lot of food, even though we had 11 ppl. the girls finished eating, and then like, the guys kept on eating, and then it ended with me and roger finishing the whole thing. me and roger were still eating like 30 minutes after the girls finished. it was great. hehe. dang that was some good food....so yea anyways, it was a fun time. waahhh....i love taf. hehe. ok yea after that we went to anitas...well just me howard roger and betty. New TDT: 7 hours. the girls talked and me and howard went into the tv room. we both fell asleep. then roger came so i woke up and we watch hun for red october while howard continued to sleep. so yea after that we went back to rogers...me and howard got lost on the way there TDT: 7h 20 min. heh. but we made it back fine. roger came back from dropping betty off and he went to sleep soon after. me and howard stayed up and screwed around with his camera and watch taf videos. man that was sad. hehe. taf2000 was really fun....really good ss. except for the music mess up....yea....hehe, and yea, i saw a picture of anna....she was friggin TINY. karen chien was like a whole head taller than her. it was weird.... yea, i missed taf a lot that night. hehe. i was like "oh i miss andrea..." "oh i miss margaret now...." "oh now i miss anna....." "awww....i miss calvin college" .....hehe yea. and i was a pretty good MC in 99. yea i was. heh. ok so yea. taf vids made me sad. went to sleep. woke up, rushed over to northwestern....even though we didnt need to...brendan sounded urgent on the phone. TDT: 7h 20min. hehe so anyways yea, we went to a dim sum place in chinatown. TDT: 7h 50 min. parking for that was crazy. TDT: 8h. i felt like i was in taiwan having to be all agressive surrounded by asian ppl in cars. oy. hehe, food was good. yeas. when i left, it cost FIVE dollars for like the 45 minutes i was in the parking lot....FIVE dollars. i got raped in having to pay lots and tolls. oy. then i took dave to the airport. robert pointed us to the wrong way on I90,, so like, in order to turn around we had to play a toll, and then RIGHT AFTER paying we turned around, and had to play the same toll. it cost 4 dollars for a U-turn....still getting raped by the tolls. and traffic was heavy, so like, i got dave there to O'hare 30 min before his plane left. TDT: 8h 50 min. hehe. yea. so this is where the asian part of my weekend ends. so yea i go off in search of susies house. i get close, but i of course get lost in some manner, but nothing bad. find her house and chill there for a 15 or so minutes. TDT: 9h 15 min. head off to ISU. fun ride. me and susie sang duet songs. hehe. and OWWWWWWWWW.....my head above me ear all of a sudden went into immense pain. it felt like it was goin to explode. oy, susie just laughed at me too. shes like ahhahahahahahaha. and im like "oh my God this HURTS so bad!" and she continues to laff at me. so yea ok, end up at ISU. TDT: 10h 50min. go up to her room ro see if adrienne is there...but sadly she is not. hang out for like 15 minutes up there...and then say bye bye to susie and i leave. head off home. kinda get lost leaving ISU....heh, but i found my way out quickly. so yea, i had been driving for a lot so far and i didnt get much sleep since i stayed up watching the taf videos, so yea, i start to blank out for a second or 2 every so often. that aint good. arrive home. TDT: 12hours. Eat dinner, watch some of the baseball game. leave at 8. heh, head off to SIUE. so now im REALLY getting tired and blanking out a lot. i turn music up loud and sing really loud to keep myself up. try to call traci so she can keep me awake, but phone is busy. i make it though...whew. Final Total Driving Time: 13h 15 minutes. come back inside. watch rest of world series. relax. go on comp. ahhhhhhh yeeeeeeaaaaaasssss.....what a wonderful weekend.

Filed under having  

0 comments: