Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Tuesday, November 27, 2001 by Jon

oh yea, who got the highest grade on the college algebra test??? oh its me, its me. although me and anna determined it was really her who should recieve the grade due to our night of doing hard math problems...but yeas. webcam is fun, heh, i had a lil video conference with kt mac tonight, karen tried to do it too....but no it didnt work. 3 of my 4 fantasy football teams won, but i lost to jordan by like 5 points. stupid warrick dunn....hehe, i had this though today that if jordan goes to d1 bball school evansville...he could be in NCAA final four 2003 for ps2...thatd be so cool...hehe, oh man thatd be cool. i wish i was in a basketball game. oh well. yea so i need to figure out how to put pics in my blogs...where is howard when i need him...he is allllways on, but not now. and then i could tell andrea de la funk and then she could put a picture of me in her blog that i sent her. wouldnt that be great? i think so. shizzle. where is an html intelligable friend.

Filed under having  

0 comments: