Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Thursday, March 29, 2007 by Jon

Bits & pieces.

- I've had a heavy heart and a thrilled soul the past few days. But then at the same time, I have been convering two jobs, so the body is almost too tired to remember. but yea, a heavy heart, and a very happy one as well, all at the same time.

- Filmed at Disneyland today. To gain entrance into their parking structure, I had to tell the guard a security code. The security code was "Captain Jack". No joke.

- I was thinking tonight about things, and I remember how B once touched upon leaving yourself outs in life, much like in poker. But then again sometimes you have to go all-in. I just think there are some good life lessons to be learned from Texas Hold-Em.

- I usually only listened to The Scientist and Clocks and a little Politik, but I never truely realized how good the rest of the album is/was.

- A long time ago I realized that its sad how often we as people can never really know someone, even if you think you're close. Angie brought it up tonight again. Kinda sucks, yea? It kinda just makes me want to hug people, just for that one singular moment.

- I am very, very, very tired. With a heavy heart and a happy heart. What a week, and it's just now halfway over.

Filed under having  

0 comments: