Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Friday, April 06, 2007 by Jon

I've been working on a new T-Mobile commercial this past week, and into next. We filmed one of two new commercials today. It was a good time, being a relatively simple shoot with 8 PA's, so it is pretty chill. This commercial also has some stunts and pyrotechnics, which are pretty cool to set up and watch executed.

As usual, way too much food was present, and I ate a lot. I think I ate too much gourmet cheese, and it upset my stomach. And then I went to lunch, and I told myself to not eat anything cheese there. But then the first thing I saw was cheesecake, and I forgot. And then I went to make a salad and I saw cottage cheese! But different from the cheesecake, I remembered I shouldnt eat it. And then I added more vegetables to my salad, and then I saw the shredded cheddar cheese! And yea. It's really hard to remember to not eat cheese when you love it.

I think another cell phone company should come out with a "My Six" in response to T-Mobile's "My Five/Fave Five". I think that would be funny. And good for consumers!

Filed under having  

0 comments: