Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 by Jon

Tina called me at 9:30 tonight. Switchfoot was about to begin their set at Foellinger. I wasnt doing anything, so I went. It was good! I only know their old stuff, but they played a good amount of it. I also regret not seeing more shows at Foellinger, because any seat is a good seat really. It's a nice and intimate venue, unless you have Econ or Soc classes I suppose.

Speaking of Switchfoot, a band that opened for them that you may have heard me speak about, is playing three shows in Chicago this summer. Yes, the band is called Augustana.

June 10 Chicago, IL - The Vic Theatre...with Snow Patrol!
July 27 Chicago, IL - House of Blues &
July 28 Chicago, IL - House of Blues...with The Fray!

So, I love Augustana. I also love Snow Patrol ("Run" is like, my fourth or fifth favorite song of All-Time). And I really like (not love) The Fray. I think I have to go to these shows. I know some people are already going to the Snow Patrol show with me (Erin, Lily, Michelle, Jamie, right?) and whoever else can come. Seeing Switchfoot is motivating me to buy tickets to these concerts within the next few days. I might just buy some extra tickets and get other people to come. Let me know if you want to be one of those people.

As for the shows with The Fray, I think I should go to. The July 27th show is also on my birthday. Hooray!

Moving on, I hit a pillar in my apartment complexs tiny ass parking garage today and tore the driver's side mirror off, as well as scratched the paint. It is going to be expensive. I am sad. It also reminds me of the last time someone's side mirror got torn off.

So good day and bad. Ups and downs. Life is funny friends. The lyrics of Dave Matthews Band - Pig, are wonderful.

Filed under having  

0 comments: