Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Sunday, April 02, 2006 by Jon

Taken from michellekrusiec.blogspot.com:

So, I just came back from a kickass time at ITASA at U of I and I gotta hand it to those guys - you know how to throw a Barn Dance! And that hay ride, it was spectacularly - circular. HA! Stay tuned for incriminating pictures....

I had a great time getting to know everyone. A big shout out to my Taiwanese brothas and sistas who partied with me. I can't wait to see what you guys do next...until then, zai jian and keep the fires burnin.

Remember, you are truly GREAT.

YEE-HAW,
Michelle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


ITASA was fantastic. Thank you to all of you who came out as participants, and thanks to the speakers that the participants got to listen to. You are all awesome, and thank you thank you thank you.

I know expectations can be dangerous, and I am sure I had some for how the weekend would go, but hey you know what? My expectations were met and then some. It was that good.

I'm pretty tired so I won't be able to formulate all the things I want to say or thanks I want to give, so I will do that after I get a double digit hour amount of sleep. But for now, a personal thanks to my personal friends who came and helped me and the rest of the team out, and even more thanks to the other eleven people on board.

REMiX!

disclaimner: Ms. Krusiec, if you happen to stumble upon this entry, please do not be weirded out by the previous post. Thank you!



more later. ill find some pictures too.

Filed under having  

0 comments: