Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Friday, March 17, 2006 by Jon

It's never the right time. Because timing is everything. But how can one thing be everything? I should turn those into song lyrics.

No championship for Tampax in indoor soccer. We played well, but the other team could just turn it up a notch with skilled players. A respectable 6-3 loss. At least we led 1-0 at halftime. I think for co-rec outdoor soccer, our two teams (the team we lost too) are combining. So, that should be good.

Mae's song " The Sun and the Moon" gets me to walk back to my apartment with my head lifted up looking at the sky and the world around me. It's good for me.

Also, I hope all the money and fame James Blunt is making makes him a little happy, even if it is fleeting. Most of his music is sad, but "Goodbye My Lover" might be one of the saddest songs over. I'm glad I don't have someone to think of when I hear it.

And hey TAFers, TAF 2006 is on it's way. Get pumped.

But for me first in 2 weeks, ITASA! uiuc.itasa.org.

Filed under having  

0 comments: