Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 by Jon

I was surfing around online when I saw a link for the Asian Excellence Awards, which are basically like any other tv/film awards show. I was skimming through it and I saw the nominees for "Best Performance in a Television Show" and then I saw

"Mark Paul Gosselaar - Commander in Chief"

Wah? Shouldn't you be Asian to be nominated for an Asian Excellence Award? WELL AFTER MY ONLINE RESEARCH IT JUST SO HAPPENS KIDS THAT ZACK MORRIS IS HALF ASIAN.

Isn't that just crazy? Zack Morris, the star of Saved By the Bell, the hunkiest hunk of Saturday mornings in the 90's, is half-Asian. I never would have known. He's more Asian than Keaunu. Hah.

You learn something new every day. Even if it is from your past.

Filed under having  

0 comments: