Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 by Jon

Yea it's Friday!

"Wait what? What did you say Jon? Your entry date says its Wednesday." Well kids, Jon planned his schedule for his last semester brilliantly. He only has class on Monday and Wednesdays. That's it! Yet he also managed to handle the 12 credit hours to stay a full time student and keep his health insurance. And of course, this means he only has to go to class 2/5 days of the week. Therefore, my (first of two) weekends begins tomorrow, making today "Friday." And that also means I have three "Saturdays" per week. Hate me if you must, but this just means I have more time to hang out/play/talk to you. So in reality, this is my gift to all my fans out there.

Anyways, Augustana finished their video for "Boston". You can see it here! The video is very wet and salty. You'll see what I mean.

And speaking of the band, any of my 21+ friends want to go see them on Thursday, March 2nd, in St. Louis at Blueberry Hill? I think it's $10 dollars. *coughJulieWengcough*.

Filed under having  

0 comments: