Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Sunday, February 19, 2006 by Jon

I'm starting to get scared. WHAT THE BLOODY HELL AM I GOING TO DO AFTER I GRADUATE FROM COLLEGE?!?! WHICH BY THE WAY IS IN THREE MONTHS?!?!?

ahem.

- Come to ITASA Midwest guys, March 31 - April 2nd. It should prove to be a very high-quality conference. We honestly have some impressive and inspirational speakers for you.
- I think I've been emo this week. My heart has been heavy over some things. yea. It's not that fun. Communication needs to be worked on. At least this is making me think about ways to improve effective communication by people (including my own) for TAF.
- Unseen/Unheard was today. Tina did a good job, I really liked her conference. Best speaker/performer I saw was this guy named Beau Sia. He is a Spoken Word artist. I think I have a crush on Spoken Word now. Maybe I can become a Spoken Word artist. But yea, his performance was quite refreshing and funny. I liked it.
- Ho Chie and I determined also that Beau Sia is like Davef, with practice and enunciation and from the West Coast. It's quite freaky actually to converse with Mr. Sia and to think of Davef. Shiver.
- I hate people. I love people. I hate people. I love people.
- It is 530am. I have to go pick up a speaker and drive them to the airport. THE THINGS I DO FOR TINA WEI.
- Tina's mom flew out for the conference. It was quite sweet. And she told me she liked my pictures. Oh God. She saw my glamour shots.
- Did you know: Jon's favorite book in the Bible is Galatians.
- It is really cold outside. Therefore, it is really cold in my room. Over winter break, I had my landlords saranwrap my door to insulate it more. I don't know if it is working. Although I guess it could just be really cold since our heater is turned off.
- So, yea, really. If you can ever check out Beau Sia (he was on Def Comedy Jam too), give it a shot.


-

Filed under having  

0 comments: