Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Wednesday, February 22, 2006 by Jon

1. Yesterday Jess Fu and I saw a squirrel eating a bird. Not like, pecking at it, but actually tearing apart the bird with red stuff being pulled and consumed. It was gross. But you know, you just keep watching. Until you stop so you can get Jess Fu to stop because she's grossed out.

2. As I am typing this, my apartment building is apparently on fire (and yes, I am blogging about it). I just came back from working out, and I heard the alarms going off. But then I just took the elevator up despite that, haha. Apparently there are fire trucks outside and the street is cordoned off. And me Brian and Albert are just watching, haha.

3. Register for ITASA Midwest! uiuc.itasa.org.

Hey, the fire alarms just stopped. Hoo-rah.

Filed under having  

0 comments: