Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Sunday, December 18, 2005 by Jon

Semester over. One more to go and then I am a college graduate. It is a unique feeling to say the least.

I'll be staying here in Champaign for most of break, as "home" isnt exactly 1320 Woodsfarm Lane in Springfield, IL. But it's all good, really. I am looking forward to doing a lot this break in personal areas. I've made checklists of things to do each day and things to do over the course of the entire break. I am excited to see how much I can accomplish in a month. When committed, I hope I do well.

But I might go to Springfield on Christmas to see my sister Cheryl (yes, I have a sister). Maybe I will stay at the house. And then up to Chicago most likely afterwards sometime for a few days. Most likely.

No major traveling anywhere in a long time. I spent all last year going away to places, the East Coast, Europe, San Fran, etc. This winter break, I'd like to instead stay inside, and come into my mind and explore what I can do (not all serious though, its' more like, how well can I cook this, or learn how to stretch more). Sounds like it could be a very worthwhile journey, or at least we shall pray for that. Hopefully this wont be like Heart of Darkness.

Filed under having  

0 comments: