Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Saturday, January 29, 2005 by Jon

I am sick. I have a fever. I turned up my thermostat to 72 degrees, which is very warm for our apartment. I am wearing a tshirt, a long sleeve shirt, a hoodie, and a poofy vest on top. I have the hood up, along with a baseball cap on. I have boxers and sweatpants on. And gloves and fuzzy slippers for my feet and hands. AND I AM STILL FREEZING.

I have not had a fever in nearly three years. I took two piping hot showers and slept in a lot of clothing to induce warmth to sweat out the fever. It's not enough. I need my sauna.

I googled "Starve a fever, feed a cold", because I didnt remember if it was that or "Feed a fever, starve a cold." It is the former, BUT, apparently, you need energy to beat a fever or a cold, so you should just eat whenever you have either. Lots of grains and veggies. I am drinking a lot of fluids too, but I am still dehydrated, for my urine is quite yellow still. Yes, I had to mention that.

So...very...cold...

Filed under having  

0 comments: