Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Sunday, August 29, 2004 by Jon

yea. thinking about it more...Garden State. great film.

I kinda hit me. I've thought, and told with some people, that I don't feel like I have a home sometimes. Somewhere in the past three full years of college, my house in Springfield stopped becoming home. And I've bounced around apartments the past 3 years, although I do really like my new one. Maybe I like it because it might be my new "home"...?

Regardless, home is where the heart is. I guess the closest thing that makes that true is taf. Too bad it's only 1/52 of a year though. But it could be somewhere else. Within special people. Maybe. But I guess either way, I don't have a 100% solid home. I need a home.

Pardon my melodrama. I'm getting annoyed at it. I guess its just my mood lately.

A lot to do in the next few days.

Don't wake me, I plan on sleeping in.

lkjsasjd;lkd;laskd;askld poeiuroi wej [pwjf ;isaj f;ljasf;lkjsad fp'wuepoajfelasjnlkn sfalAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Filed under having  

0 comments: