Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Saturday, August 28, 2004 by Jon

Garden State. Good movie. Quite good actually. maybe...refreshing even?

I think I was actually impressed by someones acting ability for the first time tonight. I don't recall sitting in a movie and thinking "dang, she can act." Good job Natalie Portman. It doesnt hurt that you have a legit natural beauty/gorgeousness about you. But yea, I am impressed.

Ranee busted out the JH robot sequence of the swing choir in public tonight in Chicago. She says it was awesome. Props for her.

The Postal Service - Such Great Heights (aka the 1st song in the slideshow)
The Postal Service - Sleeping In
Jars of Clay - Love Song for a Savior
Damien Rice - Cannonball

And these Kings of Conveniance guys seem pretty solid.

TASC Shaved Ice tomorrow, 3pm, in Allen. Come one, come all.

oh yea. Bryan Vince and Harmony too.

*edit*

So hah. I'm looking for pictures of bah tzang online. I go to google and search for "Bah tzang". Two of the first five results? Annie Chieu and Emily Huang's xanga/blog, with Annie being first overall. har har har. Again, I am impressed.

*edit 2*

ok so this is getting ridiculous. ten minutes later, I use Google Images to find a picture of bah-tzang. And what do i get? a picture from....Harmony's xanga.

...

Filed under having  

0 comments: