Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Tuesday, March 09, 2004 by Jon

this is traumatic. and stressful. sigh. goodbye thendxcrd.

so i need a new screenname. aol is being cancelled at the lee household. and someone mean at aol wont let you keep your old screennames. boo on them. its kind of sad how sad i actually am. thendxcrd has been my online persona for 7 years. SEVEN YEARS. thats a long time man.

i have till the end of the week to say my goodbyes and notify everyone. this part is actually stressful. gotta tell people i dont normally talk to but i might in a time of need. gotta notify people of new email addresses. and of course, gotta think of a new name.

my first idea was Jonizzle. not too shabby, some ppl call me it already. the next idea was given to me by marge, thendxcrrd. i kinda like it, the double rr's remind me of "right therre" and other hip lingo. but it might be too close to the original. too much like a "replacement" rather than an "alternative".

sigh.

i am too sad over something that shouldnt be that big of a deal. but i guess its evident that i'm a child of the 21st century.

thats just the way it is. things'll never be the same.

oh no. i did not just quote lyrics from a song in a post about my screenname.

Filed under having  

0 comments: