Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Friday, March 26, 2004 by Jon

So in the past six months, ive covered this much of the United States by car or plane.



create your own personalized map of the USA


Other than Springfield and Champaign, since July I've driven through at least TWENTY states. I've slept in FOURTEEN different cities. In total, at least 21 seperate trips because of 3 trips to chicago, 5 to stl, and 2 to ann arbor. A friend made a very good point when he asked me if I ever went home, because I don't.

I get feelings of missing home often now. I miss walking out of my door to my car parked in my driveway. I miss home run derby at rotary. I miss adriennes couch. I miss driving on veterans parkway and monroe with the windows down. I miss Washington Park Tennis Courts. Im old kids. Im moving on. I have a summer away from home coming up too in Taiwan. But nothing is ever what it used to be. Everything is what you make of it kids. Everything is what you make of it.

I need time to reflect. You all should too. But as for myself, I can't see myself doing that in the next few months. When did I get so busy?

Filed under having  

0 comments: