Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Friday, March 26, 2004 by Jon

Ruth Ann took me to Chic-Fil-A today for dinner. Or breakfast, if you consider it being my first meal after waking up three hours earlier at 330. Anyways, I was hungy. And I felt like ordering a lot of nuggets and sharing them with Ruth Anns roommates, so I had to choose between purchasing my own 12-pack of nuggets for $3.69 or a 50-count party platter for $15. Now I can't do math THAT fast in my head, especially with decimals, but I thought I could by nuggets in bulk and get them cheaper that way. But you do the math. It's 30 cents per nugget either way. And I got way too many nuggets.

Tomorrow:
- Chic-fil-a for breakfast. No joke. Ruth Ann is taking me.
- Maybe I should give Donald and others a call...
- and of course...SWEET SIXTEEN BABY!!!

I-L-L! I-N-I!

Filed under having  

0 comments: