Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Saturday, June 21, 2003 by Jon

- yaaaay! hootie & the blowfish is coming to the illinois state fair on august 15th! HOOTIE HOOTIE HOOTIE! who wants to come with???

- my toes hurt from hours of basketball.

- a couple of us guys at the Park are patching up cracks on the tennis courts. we had this cement tar stuff to fill it in, and well, it got covered my hands and was an f-ing ho to get off. I used some gritty soap...and well, it rubbed the skin off of my knuckles. it does not feel good. i also drew a tattoo "J" on my left arm, and oh man, it was SO COOL! i want a tat now, haha yea, it was sweet. i came off pretty easily though...and then the next day...it caused a rash. and my left arm was burning in pain. but i still want a tat.

- Being strong sometimes means being able to let go.

- Blah.

Filed under having  

0 comments: