Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Sunday, June 15, 2003 by Jon

ahahah. eat it.

i was leaving the mall, and while i was waiting in the right turn lane, i looked back in my rear view mirror and saw that the car behind me was waiting awfully close. i didnt think much of it right away, but as i turned right he was still right behind me. didnt do anything major yet, although i did ride my breaks for awhile to see if he would continue to stay on my ass...and he did.

so as we left the next stop light, i pondered what i should do: speed up and see if he still rides me and then slam on my breaks? or just go 40mph in a 55mph zone? i chose the latter. and it was a success! as i drove along slowly, i could see him raising his arms in the air saying something like "c'mon!" in my rearview windown. He was getting frustrated and it was good to see. he was swerving back and forth in the lane....and luckily the other lane to my right had a slow van leading the way! we sandwhiched that mofo in there! eventually, he was able to get in the other lane 2 cars back...and then i sped up to piss him off. AND IT WORKED. i went to turn left but i had slowed down again to see if he would do something as he passed me. oh and it was fantastic! he rolled his window down...stuck his arm out the window and waved it around...and yelled something at me! i laughed. he was pissed. served him right for tailgating me. hahaha.

i only wish i would have done a cheerful "honk honk" as he passed me. that would have been the icing on the cake : )

in other news...i talked with haley liss on the phone for 22 minutes. random...?

Filed under having  

0 comments: