Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Monday, April 14, 2003 by Jon

what a healthy weekend! haha yeeesss....aside from the fourteen tacos, the 2nd trip to tacobell the next day, the 11 donuts from krispy kreme, and the hot wings....

ok yea....not so good for the body.

but hey i was active...broomball saturday night. my non-yellow team won, woot woot! we had a deadly combination in goal (which yours truly was 50% of) and some potent offense. woot woot! my knees are all bruised up now though, as i would quickly drop to them to make saves, and well the ice isnt too soft for that. and my booty hurts too, cuz my wallet was in the back pocket and i landed on it multiple times. poopy.

and tonight, sand volleyball!!! heck yea it was fun. but the sand was really really cold without the sun to keep it warm. haha yea...but my team won best of 3 again! go beth tyler and me. hannah ajit and matt aint got nothin'. BOOYAH.

my just hit my knee against the bottom of my desk. owwee :(

Filed under having  

0 comments: