Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Thursday, April 17, 2003 by Jon

hurrah. tkast got in to uiuc too. everything is set. now to just get the apt....

everyones fonna be home this weekend too, yay!

young life training was good.

oh and yes. traumatic. i almost didnt know who i was yesterday.......so i got a message back from the social security dept of the USA after filing my taxes and it said it didnt complete because my soc sec # and birthdate didnt match my name. um ok...so i call them up and apparently ive been using the INCORRECT social security number for the past 4 years. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE??? i mean EVERYTHING ive ever had official has had that #, how has it gone unnoticed by everyone?? my drivers license is wrong, my student id is wrong, all my bills are wrong......what in the heck?!?!?! and whos # have i been using then?!?! this is all funked up. ill fix it all friday. but in the meantime, ive had to write my SSN down on like 3 things...what do i put!?!?!? the old one where i have everything under...or the new one which the national government has me listed as??!?! WHAT DO I DO?!?!? WHO AM I?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Filed under having  

0 comments: