Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Monday, November 11, 2002 by Jon

ok so a recap of jons sunday. woke up at 830. drove with 5 wheelchairs in my car for 40 minutes to the TPC where i gave my speech and led the youth group etc etc. that went well, but i left my folder there...hehe crap. ah well. service was good, yea it was. then we hung out, played some more wheelchair bball, hehe yea it was tough kinda. and then we went to lunch. and at lunch we went to taco bell. and the night before the Blues scored 6 goals. so that means 35 cent tacos!!!!! yea!!! hehe limit of 10 per customer. so yea i got 10. and i ate them ALL. go me. and i had 21 packs of fire sauce. yea it was hot hot hot. finally got home around 3, hung around, cleaned the bathroom. yea that was some good ole fun.

later on my mom called and said she and my aunt were coming down to pick me up for some food. we went to some new chinese place but i didnt like it so much, all the food seemed cold. blech. then on the way home my mom and i had our usualy fight. haha it was more funny though. like i got the feeling that my mom and her friend were on my side. hehe my mom called me, in my bad pin-ying, "mm-jah gi-nah", which means like bad or uneducated kid or something. then i called her "mmm-jah mama". haha and my aunt started laughing, but she had to like keep it quiet or my mom would have really gone off. hahaha. awww yea.

came back here and then yea....chocolate up the nose. blah.

Filed under having  

0 comments: