Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Saturday, November 09, 2002 by Jon

home now. went straight to the ice cream place and it wasnt too bad. mom was really nice to me when i got there. then of course she yelled at me later. ah yes. my wonderful mom. my aunt is getting married though in la, hurrah for her! hehe her fiance was an one of the waiters from my moms old restaurant. aww, a lichee gardens marriage : ) .

yea so the wedding is jan 2nd in la. this puts an interesting spin on my taiwan plans. i could either go dec 15th to around the 1st and go to la on the 2nd then home, or i could go to la on the 2nd and then to taiwan from there till about the 11th. but then id be f-ing rushed to go back to start classes on the 13th. and my mom, being my mom, totally is against the idea of me going to taiwan because she needs me to work, even though this trip was planned way before she even considered opening up the ice cream place. but of course, even though i said opening would be a bad idea, she still expects me to be her slave and work for 4 straight weeks everyday. i feel no guilt and sorrow in saying SCREW THAT. yay.

my other aunt is here, shes nice. haha we had a quick little chat about how my mom rules with a short temper etc etc. its good to know that other people feel the same way i do. now if only some of them would tell her like i do....maybe she would listen to her older sister. she should anyways, since she tells me all the time to listen to my older sister. waha! caught in her own words. bet eh, probably not.

after work i went to see my dad. ive seen him for like 4 hours in the past 4 months. sadness :( . i missed my dad after i left his house, he had to go to bed cuz he was really tired and has a 10am flight tomm back to taiwan. but i should be able to hang with him in taiwan. if my mom ever changes. well actually that doesnt matter, im going if she likes it or not. i hope she doesnt get mad at all tomm..........hmm what am i saying, thats wishful thinking.

Filed under having  

0 comments: