Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Wednesday, November 27, 2002 by Jon

my house is quiet. its about 6am and i havent slept yet. hey alright. well, a few hours ago i watched the latest Wonder Years episode i downloaded. then i check out my old cd collection and i decided to be productive and burn most of them onto my comp like ive always wanted to. and as i put them onto my comp i listen to them. haha first song was that sunscreen song. yall remember that? yea that was so sappy yet so tight. and you know what? the advice really is good, you really should do something that scares you everyday. pimp status.

yea so to keep going with the nostalgic theme, the forrest gump soundtrack and the wonder years soundtrack are some of the cds im burning. haha for some reason i got a strong sense of history from those cds/songs. and you know what? they still relate to whats going on today, 30 years later, were still all doing the same things. bad? i dunno? good? i dunno. who knows.

so yea im all nostalgic and happy now. my house is quiet. im all alone, just me, my computer, and my old cds. its pretty darn cool, and then i realized how UNBELIEVABLY F-ING lucky i am. right now, literally i have no worries. its jst right here, right now, being totally 100% free. and how tight is it that i can give thanks in a formal manner since thanksgiving is in a day? now normally ill go off on a rant of what im thnakful for, but after God, i dont know where the f i can start. i mean really? where can any of us comprehend everything that we are thankful for? so damn lucky is what we all are. do you really want to know how lucky i am right now? im burning Ace of Base onto my computer. yea i'm seeing a sign and im opening up my eyes, im seeing the sign. peace out kids, have a good break, and be thankful.

Filed under having  

0 comments: