Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Friday, May 10, 2002 by Jon

woohoo, today jon actually did something and registered to work at the park again! yay for jon. so yea i did vacuum the whole house after that, man i was on a roll. worked out a little bit after that, and well then sat here for a well deserved rest. went to play frisbee golf after that with tom! more activeness!

After that tom beth and i went to target to buy a wedding present for catherine heaberlin. yes. she is my age. and she is getting married. and i am single. blah. but hey we got them half of a bathroom set. yea apparently stores have this thing where the couple goes to the store and make a whole list of what they want on a computer and then people just go, print it out, and the list shows what has been bought already and even like where the items are in the store. pretty impressive. so yea me tom and tyty split the bill for half of the bathroom stuff which is all yellow duckie stuff. i personally think we should have gotten them toys. think about it, if you were getting married and getting all these gifts, wouldnt you be tired of pots and pans and want some LEGOS or BARBIE DOLLS?? i know i would. it would be a good change. tom disagreed though. but me and tyty did however buy them some CONDOMS (looks its bold and capitalized, that should grab anyones attention who was only skimming this, wahahah), yea it was really funny in line...heh. first of all i knew the cashier, and then this old couple came up behind us in line, and i was trying not to laugh and looking away and tom saw the old couple looking at them. and then tom said in a moderatly loud tone "so Jon how fast are you going to go through those???". stupid tom. yea it was funny. but stupid tom.

after that we got some taco bell and came back here. hehehe my house is of course messy, i get it from my mom, which is why my room is so messy, and anyways my mom doesnt really keep it clean. so my friends are over and she yells at me for bringing my friends over (even though she tells me to have them over and i even called her and told her they were coming over) in mandarin and my tom beth and tyty are trying not to laugh because they are scared of my mom. haha it was funny. so we ran upstairs. hehe scary mandarin yelling mom. shes so loud. oy. then we hung around here and then tom tyty and i went out and TPed the Rutz's. that was fun, good ole tping. woohoo. we did a good job too with 36 rolls. excellent.

and to forewarn most people since im always online, i will be helping my sister move back tomm from college, so the reason why i wont be online is because i will be gone, do not worry, I WONT BE DEAD. unless i get in a car accident. which i pray i will not. peace.

Filed under having  

0 comments: