Tweeter: jonizzle

JONIZZLE

Saturday, May 25, 2002 by Jon

Random Thoughts:

- Enough is a terrible movie. sure its "girl-power" but its a demented girl power movie. totally anti-men.

- Alice is a new Taf Blogger. Yay!

- Tim Raines Sr. hit a hr tonight. he is about 42-43 years old. good for him.

- Shawn Green is on a hot streak. good for him.

- Karen (both of them) and Brian need to blog more.

- Taf is going to rock.

- Ktmac needs to actaully call me back sometime this summer.

- Monsters Inc is good.

- I want to see Insomnia, i hear its quite the good film.

- I want to see Spiderman again and Star Wars was really good too.

- Movies are gettin longer and longer these days. I havent seen the Green Mile yet because it would take up 1/8 of my day.

- Enough makes me sick. its shockingly preposterous and just plain dumb. do not waste $4.00 or more on it. And yes! on tv just now most of the critics agree that is stupid and sucks! for once i agree wholeheartedly with critics.

Filed under having  

0 comments: